Walsingham Academy's Booster Club held their Annual Golf Tournament at Williamsburg National Golf Club on Oct. 8, 2021. Thanks to the generous support from our sponsors and participants, more than $12,000 was raised! This year's contributions will go toward benefitting our student-athletes in many ways. Including providing an on-site athletic trainer, student-athletes awards and recognition, and the painting and refinishing the floor in Chismer Gymnasium.
“This year’s golf tournament was our best ever! I really appreciate everyone coming out and supporting our athletic programs in this way,” said Athletic Director Neil Bailey. “It was a great time and I am looking forward to doing it again next year.”
Thank you to everyone who came out to play, our volunteers, and to these wonderful sponsors:
- Golf Cart Sponsor: TowneBank
- Beverage Cart Sponsors: J.C. Pallet Company, Inc. and State Farm Kuebler Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
- Flag Sponsor: Optimize I.T. Corporation
- Lunch Sponsor: Dominion NDT Services, Inc.
- Raffle Prize Table Sponsor: Morgan Stanley Peter J. Kokolis Financial Advisor
- Golf Ball Sponsor: Atlantic Constructors Inc.
- Hole in One Sponsor: Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Kia
- Putting Contest Sponsor: Pyramid Roofing
- Individual Prize Sponsor: Women's Longest Drive – GYMGUYZ Williamsburg
- Individual Prize Sponsor: Men's Longest Drive - Williamsburg Neck & Back
- Individual Prize Sponsor: Women's Closest to the Pin - Bay Rivers Group Wealth Partners and Bay Rivers Group Tax Services
- Individual Prize Sponsor: Men's Closest to the Pin - Whitley's Peanut Factory
- Hole Sign Sponsors:
- Bay Rivers Group Wealth Partners in honor of Mrs. Laura Broderick, an Upper School Social Studies Teacher
- Bay Rivers Group Wealth Partners in honor of Preston Broderick in 7th Grade
- Bay Rivers Group Wealth Partners in honor of Logan Broderick in 3rd grade
- Compass Wealth Strategies
- Go Mattress
- Stensland Dental Studio
- Sponsor a Walsingham Coach: Morgan Stanley Lynne Williams Financial Advisor and Financial Planning Specialist, RJT Associates, and John and Michelle Perry
We look forward to seeing you out on the course again in fall 2022!