Walsingham Academy's Booster Club held their Annual Golf Tournament at Williamsburg National Golf Club on Oct. 9, 2020.
Due to all our generous support from our sponsors and those who played in the tournament this year, nearly $15,000 was raised!
This year's contributions will go toward offsetting the cost of new equipment and supplies needed due to Covid-19, as well as other facility improvements.
"I really appreciate everyone in our Walsingham family who supported our student-athletes through participating in this year's golf tournament," Athletic Director Neil Bailey said. "It was great to see our community come together for such a great cause."
Thank you to everyone who came out to play, our volunteers, and to these wonderful sponsors:
- Golf Cart Sponsor: TowneBank
- Beverage Cart Sponsors: Atlantic Spray Systems, Bump Armor, and Hamner Pipe Organs of Williamsburg
- Flag Sponsor: Go Mattress
- Lunch Sponsor: Watson Mowry, PC
- Raffle Prize Table Sponsor: Williamsburg Wicker and Patio
- Golf Ball Sponsor: Optimize I.T. Corporation
- Hand Sanitizer Sponsor: Tidewater Prosthodontics and Dental Implants
- Putting Contest Sponsor: Dominion NDT Services, Inc.
- Closest-to-the-Pin Sponsor on Hole 10 (Fundraiser for the Walsingham Academy Golf Team): Go Mattress
- Hole-in-One Sponsor: Williamsburg Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Kia
- Men's Closest-to-the-Pin Sponsor: Anesthesia Connections
- Women's Closest-to-the-Pin Sponsor; Morgan Stanley
- Men's Longest Drive Sponsor: Go Mattress
- Women's Longest Drive Sponsor: Williamsburg Neck & Back Center
- Hole Sponsors: ECS Mid-Atlantic LLC; Iron-Bound Gym; GymGuyz Williamsburg; Mike Kuebler State Farm Insurance; Barnes Investment Consulting Group of Wells Fargo Advisors; Williamsburg Wrestling Club; Bump Armor; and Waltrip, Smith & Campbell, PC
We look forward to seeing you out on the course again in 2021!