Walsingham Academy's Booster Club held their Annual Golf Tournament at Williamsburg National Golf Club on Oct. 11 -- and it raised a record donation total!
Due to all of our generous support from our sponsors and those who played in the tournament this year, we raised more than $13,500. Last year's contributions went toward our athletic trainer, new uniforms, a cross country timer, new equipment and field maintenance. Additional contributions supported the student-athlete award and recognition program, the "Under the Lights" games, and additional equipment for the weight room.
"Thanks to all that participated and supported our golf tournament this year," Athletic Director Neil Bailey said. "It was one of our best ever!"
Thank you to everyone who came out to play, our volunteers, and to these wonderful sponsors:
- Golf Cart Sponsor: TowneBank
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: Cardinal Survey and Design
- Flag Sponsor: Dominion NDT Services, Inc.
- Lunch Sponsor: Clay-Mac Corporation
- Golf Ball Sponsor: Hamner Pipe Organs of Williamsburg
- Putting Contest Sponsor: Morgan Stanley
- Closest to the Pin Sponsor: Go Mattress
- Men's Longest Drive Sponsor: Whitley's Peanut Factory
- Women's Longest Drive Sponsor: Sleep Guardian
- Hole in One Sponsor: Williamsburg Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Kia
- Hole Sponsors: Barnes Investment Consulting Group, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Mike Kuebler State Farm
- Long and Foster Real Estate, Carmen Hamner
- Atlantic Spray Systems
- Watson Mowry, PC
- ECS Mid-Atlantic, LLC
We look forward to seeing you out on the course again in 2020!