Fine Arts Festival
The 2018 Fine Arts Festival will begin on Monday, April 23 and end on Friday, April 27. This week will be filled with beautiful student artwork and musical performances from the students. The Opening Reception for the Fine Arts Festival will be on April 23. From 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm families will have the opportunity to walk through the Lower School to enjoy student artwork.
In addition to viewing student art, there will be craft tables available for students and families. Light refreshments will be served. Craft tables and artwork from students in grade Pre-K 3 through 12th grade will be displayed in the Lower School. On Friday, April 27, the Fine Arts Festival will come to a close with musical performances by students in grades Pre-K 4 through twelfth.
Important Dates and Times:Monday, April 23rd: Opening Reception for the Fine Arts Festival from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pmTuesday, April 24th: Art viewing from 3:15 pm – 4:00 pm
Wednesday, April 25th: Art viewing from 3:15 pm – 4:00 pm
Thursday, April 26th: Art viewing from 3:15 pm – 4:00 pm
Friday, April 27th: Lower School Musical Performance
- 5:15 – Pre-K 4 and Kindergarten students should arrive and report to their classrooms.
- 5:30 – The early childhood performance will be in the cafeteria
- 5:30 – All band students (5th and Middle School) will go to the Lower School music room to warm up
- 5:45 – 1st - 5th grade music students will report to their homerooms. All parents and families will go to the Lower School gym
- 6:00-6:30 – The Lower School performance with band (5th and Middle School) and elementary music (1st – 5th) students will be in the Lower School gym
- 6:45-7:45 – The Upper School performance will be in McAuley Hall. Middle School Handbells and Middle School Musical Performance students will perform in the Upper School.