Strategic planning can enable you and your family to make a lasting gift to Walsingham. Vehicles of planned giving may be tailored to help you accomplish your charitable, financial and estate planning objectives. When you give to Walsingham Academy, you help us make a difference in our student’s lives.
Walsingham’s 1947 Legacy Society was established to honor those who have taken the extraordinary steps to create trusts, bequests, or other legacy gifts to benefit Walsingham Academy for generations to come.
Gifts which will qualify contributors for membership in the 1947 Legacy Society include the following:
- Gifts through living and testamentary trusts
- Gifts through charitable trusts such as remainder and lead trusts
- Gifts of retirement plan assets and IRAs
- Gift annuities
- Gifts of a remainder interest in a home or farm
- Survivorship designations on various types of accounts
- Life insurance designations
For more information on legacy giving or the 1947 Legacy Society, contact the Advancement Office at email@example.com or at (757) 345-2105
“We believe Walsingham helped Katelyn define the type of person she went on to be.She got a lot out of what she did here every day. She came here and thrived, she went to college and did even better!”ROBIN BLEDSOE, PARENT OF KATELYN BLEDSOE (’08)
AND CHARTER MEMBER OF THE 1947 LEGACY SOCIETY