Walsingham Academy is an independent, Catholic, college preparatory school founded in 1947 and enrolling students in grades PreK-12. Located on a 30-acre campus in Williamsburg, Virginia, Walsingham Academy is dedicated to creating a community of learners committed to a challenging and supportive educational experience, pursuing academic excellence, building character, and fostering community.
For an employment application, click here: Employment Application (PDF).
In addition to a CPS background check and fingerprint screening, all employees and volunteers must complete VIRTUS: Protecting God's Children training.
Please submit application along with résumé to Jennifer Cryts, Business Manager.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to: 757-259-4672
Mail to: PO Box 8702, Williamsburg, VA 23187
Teaching Professionals for Fall 2015
Walsingham Academy seeks energetic, experienced, teaching professionals for the 2015-2016 school year. A Bachelor’s degree is required and a graduate degree is preferred. Positions are part-time and full-time with benefits.
Qualities of successful candidates include:
- A passion for teaching
- Ability to engage students and inspire a love of learning
- Exceptional subject matter expertise
- Enthusiasm for professional growth, academic excellence, and creative teaching
- A commitment to participate broadly in school life
- Experience incorporating technology in an educational setting
- Previous private school experience preferred